The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

What Can We Expect in 2007?

Expect the unexpected in 2007 and every year for that matter. No one can predict what will happen, or what stocks will rise and which ones will flop. I can only give suggestions and ideas on what I think you should keep an eye on.

Keep an eye on the price movement of uranium and any uranium plays. This may be a hot ticket for the early part of 2007. For uranium plays, check out URZ, URRE, URME, CCJ, BBL, and FRG. If you are looking for risky pure plays, check out stocks listed on the TSX (Canadian Exhchanges). China Stocks will also continue to be hot and appreciate in value. Some of my current favorites that are still good buys include GSH, CHT, ACH, and MPEL. Steel stocks should also take off. My two current favs include TX and TS. Of course, there are others that I would like to mention, but now is not the time. I have some reading to do for my winter class and some research to run through, so I will hopefully be back later with some picks for tommorow. Later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz