The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

What's Hot and What's Not...


Hey guys,

Welcome to another installment of what's Hot and What's Not. The object of this post is to comb through some securities that traded today and see which ones were hot and which ones were better off going to the pink sheets.

What's Hot: Stocks that I own: ADY, AGL, ALGT, AWI, BTRX, EPHC, GSH, MFW, OEH

What Flopped: Stocks that I own: BKC, CPD, HINT, LYTS (flopped since a few days now), STEC, UOVEY

What I want to add to: ADY, BTRX, AWI, AGL, GAIN, ALC, EPHC, SOFO, TX

The comeback stock: HLYS

What I am looking to buy: ??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz