The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

End of the Day Recap

Hey folks,

Here is another recap of some of the stocks in my portfolio....

Up: ISPH, EPHC, ESCH, ADY, AGL, AWI, NYX, BARE, BTRX, CDZI, MSB, TX (finally, a decent day for TX), BKC, GAIN, ININ, MFW, OEH, STEC


Down: TWI, GT, SJW, CYNO, ALC, ALGT, CHT, DAR, DRA, GRC, HINT, HMIN, SOFO, WLRS, LCBM, CPD, FSYS, JSDA, UOVEY



Check out: CTB, CWT, NLC, NAV, FMX and others. I have to study for a midterm tonight so I don't know how much time I will have to devote to finding new longs (plus, I am sick as a dog!). If not tonite, I will try by the end of the weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz