The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Stocks Continue to Display Strength...

Hey guys,

I'm very busy today (and still recovering from my cold) and I have a ton of hw and reading to do for my winter session class, so I will keep this post as brief as I can. First of all, I hope most of you have been following and acting on the strengths of individual stocks and not just the general markets. If you have then you probably are doing just fine.

So, what stocks did good today?
ADY, AFAM, ALC, AWI, BARE, BTRX, CDZI, EPHC, GRC, HINT, HMIN, ITMN, OMTR, TWI, NYX, FSYS, MFW, STEC

What didn't do so well: AGL, LCBM, ISPH, GSH, KONA, SJW, HLYS, SNCR, TX, MSB (sold for a loss)..

Time to take Profits: GHCI (just decided to go private... +16% gain)

Time to buy: ??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz