The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Friday, January 12, 2007

Long Term Plays...

Hey folks,

First off, I'd like to mention that this is the blog's 500th post! I know it's hard to believe but its true. I've been working on this blog for a while now and will continue to do so. I'm not going anywhere. Anyways, I do not feel well, so I'll make this quick. I simply wanted to share some stocks with you that I feel will do well in the near term future.

Nursing Home/Home Care Stocks
NHC (good buy at current level), SRZ, GHCI (wait a bit), ESC (wait a bit), CSU (good buy at current level), VSTA (wait), BKD (good buy), CNU (i), LNCR, ALC (good to go)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz