The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Stocks Edge Up...

Fearless investors continue to push stocks higher, displaying their confidence in the economy. I think it would be especially bullish if we can close in positive terroritory today. I expect more upward and downward swings throughout the day as MM's push down stock prices so that greedy institutions can load up on a discount. So, what stocks are doing good today? Lots! Unfortunatly, this makes finding new longs especially difficult, but I am happy that several of my holdings are fairing well today.

Add to: HINT, FLL (great price to get in), ADY (good adding point), ATRI (pulled back so load up), TWI, SJW, KALU

Good to buy: INXI/INXIW, SYNM (and its options), VNX (lets try this one again), KALU

Keep an eye on: CVLT, RVBD

What you should avoid: MPEL - this is a loser stock. No matter how much the losers rave and rant about it, it is a loser as far as I'm concerned. When and IF it is ever ready to be bought I will let everyone know, so don't sweat it for now, just let it fall.

Take Profits: HLYS - the stock had a nice run-up off its bottom but if does not close near its HOD or in the negative, it may be a good time to take some profits and buy again if a better entry comes along.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz