The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Friday, January 26, 2007

Stocks Toss and Turn Until the Close...

Hey folks,

What a crazy day! I have been in school for a majority of the morning and noon and only took sneak peaks of the market whenever I had a small between class break. From what I saw, the market was all over the place! Still, despite this, a majority of stocks closed higher, reflecting investors and traders confidence in this market. Home sales fell? Who cares! Oil prices up? So what?! Now thats what I'm talking about!

So lets take a look and see which stocks did good today: ABM, ADY, AGL, ALC ALGT, ATRI, BARE, CCF, CDZI, CSU, CYNO, EPHC, ESCH, FLL, GRC, GT, HINT, HLYS, HMIN, IFF, JSDA, NYX, OEH, SJW, SPAN (new buy), WRLS

Down Stocks: ARKR, AWI, ATX, CALM, EBS, HXM, ITMN, MFW, SMI, SWS,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz