The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Stock and Option Play...

Hey guys,


I got a little idea for any of you who are into options. I am always on the hunt for finding cheap and technically strong option plays. One that I recently found, centers on SYNM. This stock has bottomed out and has been under tremendous accumulation. Right now, its options contracts are trading at a very cheap price. I recommend the ones for Feb, March and April. If you want to play it safer, you can go for the longer term April contracts which are trading at a discount of 0.40 cents. This is just an idea and a suggestion..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz