The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Stocks Bounce off of the day's lows

Hey guys,



Did you see the bounce? Ya gotta love it. First we are down over 80 points and then at the end, its not so bad after all. We have to thank the retail stocks and their strong sales numbers on this one. Speaking of retail stocks, there is one retail stock that I believe makes a good trade. I've had an eye on this one for a while but I never pulled the trigger. I then forgot about it for a while until today. The stock is BKE (Buckle Inc). Its sort of a low-key retail stock, but probably not for long. It usually trades 140k shares a day. Today it traded nearly 430k shares. It is fair to say that the big boys are starting to pay attention to it. I believe that this is a great entry point for anyone who wants to go long. And now for the fundamantal B.S. that fundamental investors look for. The stock is cheap with a P/E of 20 and EPS of 1.76. Revenue has been steadily increasing and January same store sales are up. There, are you happy?

Buckle Inc (BKE - NYSE) at 36.06 3 month chart




















Another good stock to keep an eye on is AWI. I have mentioned this stock several times in the past. There isn't a lot of info on the fundamentals of this stock, but I could care less. I started accumulating this stock based on the strong technical chart pattern. I'll worry about the fundamentals when it is time to.


Armstrong World Industries (AWI- NYSE) at 47.18



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz