The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Monday, February 12, 2007

End of the Day Recap...

Hey folks,

Just wanted to give you a heads up on todays action. First things first. Sure we had a sell-off, but it wasn't that bad. There were several stocks that got hammered that I am a little PO'd about (VNUS, BKE) but its all good. VNUS looks like a sell if it doesn't pick itself up off its 50day MA by the end of the week. I believe that BKE is still good- just hang on and give it a chance. Several other stocks that took a dip include HINT, EPHC, ATX, FLL, ROCM, AGL, AWI.

Recent new buys include: SBH, SYNL, MPR, AME, ESEA, GLDD and TMM

Stocks that performed well today include: TWI, BARE, PSYS, ATRI, INXI, CALM, ALC, CSU, CYNO, KALU, among others

Short Ideas: BMC, NYX, RVBD, ARXT, CTRP

Long Ideas: HANS, RVSN, UVV, CYNO (in case you missed it when I 1st. rec'd it), MAPS, ASD, VSNT, OHI, DSX, TA, EIG, IO, KALU, ACOR, ESRX (double bottom)

Earnings Watch: DAKT (on V-Day)

Loser Stock of the Month: MPEL (to the idiots who didn't think it could fall past 19, I told you so)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz