The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Saturday, February 24, 2007

New Swing Trades for the Week of 2/26/07

Hey guys,

Over the past few days, I have been searching and scanning through hundreads of stocks and found several that I beleive make good trades. On the flipside, I also keep finding other stocks that have been faltering (due to earnings and other negative news/events) that are begining to look like good shorts. So here we go...

Longs:

MDU Resources Group (MDU - NYSE) 3 month chart

MDU at 27.10




















Vicon Industries (VII - AMEX) 3 month chart

VII at 7.77
Great accumulation on the right side of the chart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz