The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Just as I thought....

...the markets just couldn't hang above resistance. Just when investors thought the DJIA could hold above 12,300, the index crashes down and does not establish support. I hope most of you finally realize that we are in a downtrend. It should have been registered in everyones brain since the day the markets crashed at the end of February. Sure we had a little oversold bounce, but that was nothing more than just a last chance to dump your holdings. The brokerage and investment firms and banks have been screaming to the public to not be afraid and that this was just a temporary drop. Yeah right! They told the people this in order to bring up prices (through buying) in order for them to dump their holdings at a higher price. And if you believe otherwise then you need to learn how this game is played. Anyways, most of my longs have been liquidated and I couldn't be happier. It is hard to worry about school and the market at the same time so it only makes sense for me to get rid of everything. Unfortunatly, my busy schedule has not allowed me to establish many short positions either. I know I have been mentioning a couple during the past few weeks. So far ICE looks like a go ( I mentioned this one already). Some others are AVT, SAY, PCU and others.

For those who bought my recommendation of PPD, now is a good time to trim some as it may pullback. I know that it is being fueled by an incredible short squeeze, but in this unpredictable enviornment, I'd rather be safe than sorry. It is also a good time to take some profits on JSDA as well.

Stocks doing good: SAFM, BDSI, PRGX

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz