The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Friday, March 23, 2007

New Sells And Buys...

Hey guys,

I really like how the market bounced up nicely. The only thing I regret is that I began to sell a significant portion of my stocks when the drop first happened. I didn't think we would have rebounded as nicely as we actually did. Oh well. I missed out on a another nice comeback in KALU. Still it doesn't matter. I had been in KALU since they emerged from Chapter 11 and took profits at low to high 60's. I had bought back into it between 70-72 but sold it as a breakeven and loss at 70. I may jump back in if we clear the old 52wk high of 77. What else is good? BKE seems to be hanging in just fine. Bare is still iffy in my eyes, while PSYS is doing just fine. Oh and yeah, I sold my PXR position for a 20%+ gain. It jumped over 18% today on a buy out bid which is always a pleasant surprise ( i love buyout bids in stocks I own =P ). HINT is up nicely with institutional buying today. I think earnings are going to be great and so do the big boys, so load up before they announce results this Tuesday. Monday maybe the last chance to add to your order before the news is out, so keep an eye on that. I was looking at GLUU as a buy, but I don't think its ready just yet. MIPI is interesting, so watch that. ARAY is coming back up nicely. Now is a good time to pick up ARAY. FIRE - I like this one as well. BBND- BBND is dissapointing me at the moment. GFA- todays dip was a good time to add as the stock bounced up from the days low and closed above the days midpoint. CCIX- this is a new one that I recently picked up. It is very volatile and possibly low float (I can't find the actual float numbers). PSUN - not my fav clothing co., but the stock is doing good. I like it. VII - Good call at 7, huh? Ya gotta love it! I think that even at 11 it still has more steam left. SYNL - still good. MDU and SSI - all good. EPHC- you haven't seen anything just yet.

Longs: EPHC, VII, CCIX, SYNL, MDU, SSI, GFA, ARAY, FIRE, BBND, HINT, PSYS, BKE, MIPI, OEH

Looking to buy: KALU, ZOOM, GHS, GMO, LNG, SYM, FCH, NX, MOV, GMT, HAYN, UUU,....

Sold: PXR

Looking to Add to: AFAM, EPHC, HINT, FIRE, GFA (i), TONS, CCIX, ARAY, NGLS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz