The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Pleasantly Surprised.....

Hey folks,

I am pleasantly surprised by the recent action. After a string of positive news and positive prospects on the rate of economic growth in the U.S., the markets lifted up quite nicely, with the DOW launching up over 150 points. The indices all closed near their HOD, which is what I like to see in a comeback. Still, I am not convinced that the danger of dropping back down is over. Despite this, I am back in with long positions. I had to get rid of some laggards such as KEI, but I am back nonetheless with some old names and new names. I am in HINT, NGLS, GFA, ARAY, FIRE, BBND, PXR, CSU, EPHC and a few others. By the way, I took profits in CIA today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz