The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

In Play: VCC, TA, MTOX, SPSS, PMRY, PHMD, DYS and CORE

Here is a whole bunch of stocks that are doing well today. I particularly like VCC as it is a low float stock that has a chart full of accumulation. Today's low volume pullback is the perfect opportunity for one to initiate a position.

2 Comments:

At 6:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like your blog. I added a link to it from mine at Linear Cash (http://lnca.com)

 
At 9:12 PM , Blogger Nick M. said...

Hey, thanks for dropping by and checking out my blog! Thanks for the add as well. Nice site by the way, I will add you to my links list as well.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz