The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Low of the Day Close...

Hey guys,

What a lousy day Still, we have recently seen worse and need to take todays action as it is. It is frusterating but what can one do? The U.S. Markets have been shaky lately and have not been giving great returns. Despite this, there were several stocks in my 'folio that did ok. PKOH, HWCC, NGLS and a couple of new ones such as ETWC, POSH and ID did well also. Still, the majority of my stock holdings closed south of the border. Despite this, I am taking todays action rather lightly and do not plant to get rid of everything just yet. We have to wait and be patient in order to see what the markets next move will be.

New Long Ideas: BLX, FCN, PCR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz