The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

In Play: VCC & VSEC

Hey guys,

Here are two stocks that I am recommending as good buys at the moment. I have mentioned both in the past, but due to their current chart action, they look as if they are ready to head higher. VCC has pulled back the last few days but seems to be ready to head higher today. VSEC has also been acting positive as well.

VCC






Watch for the bounce...






































VSEC




VSEC is currently working on the handle of its cup w/ handle base. Out of hundreds of stock charts, I keep coming to this one as it is one of the finest setups that I've seen. VSEC is definitly a high quality stock.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz