The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Options Play: TRR Options

TRR is a stock that has recently caught my attention. The reason for this is that the stock has finally bottomed after a long down trend and tedious sideways consolidation. All of that changed a few days ago when the stock beat earnings expectations. The result of this (coupled with the industry strength), has helped propel TRR off its bottom at a dizzying pace. I've looked dilligently for options plays (along with finding stocks) and I have to say that the Jun and Nov 07 Calls look very attractive. Even for such a far spread of time, the Nov calls are already in the money since the stock has surpassed the 12.50 strike. I rarely offer options recommendations. I'm only offering this one because of its attractivenenss and the fact that the stock has much more room to go. Of course, don't go too crazy with it. A small position is fine if you are a new to options trading. Good luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz