The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Sunday, June 10, 2007

LLNW or INFN?

Hands down, I like INFN better than LLNW. At least for now. LLNW has experienced some over-hype (i.e. NMX, FIG, IBKR, etc). I believe that INFN can head higher from here. It remains to be seen where LLNW will go from this point. Are there other recent issues that I like? I also like BAGL, STAR, FBCM BGS, SLH, ATV (as long as it can bounce off of its 20 day), COMV (bouncing off of its 20 day), OREX (10 day is serving as support), EDN, CEL (watch for support at the 10 and 20 day).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz