The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Saturday, June 09, 2007

The Pullback and the Bounce??

The recent pullback that we have experienced has given me a reason to be cautious. Although we had a decent bounce yesterday, it is going to take a lot more than that to get us back on track. It would have been nice to see the market close a bit stronger (perhaps up 200 points), and to see less cautious selling. The big question is, will this bounce get us back on track or is this simply just a short lived, oversold bounce that will lead us even lower this coming week. Some of my positions took a beating and experienced some selling. VCC and PHC have been hit rather hard with increased selling pressure. With VCC, I am looking for a bounce or recovery off of the 50 day MA. Hopefully we get it. Otherwise I may sell my position. It doesn't really matter to me as I am still up nicely on that position. Still it is a shame though as the stock has a nice cup with handle formation. All VCC needed was a little good news to help increase other peoples interest in the company. I am also looking to add to VSEC as it looks rejuvenated after that rest at 70. PLPC needs to bounce off of its 10 day MA if it hopes to save its trend. Other stocks such as PSMT have bucked the trend and headed higher despite the overall markets chaotic behavior.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz