The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Cramer Alert....

Just wanted to give the heads up to the readers regarding two of my plays. If you were a buyer or holder of CCIX or GLDD, I would exercise caution as Jim Cramer has mentioned these two stocks as buys on his show a few hours ago. As I have learned (and hopefully you should have too), Cramer and stocks just don't mix. His picks and recommendations usually flop after a day or two of volatile upside action (sometimes they stretch for several days). I would definitly hold CCIX and GLDD (but be careful of adding more to your position) and watch and see how the newfound momentum holds up and where it takes the two positions. Once you notice that the momentum and investor/trader interest begins to dwindle, sell the positions for a profit.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz