The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Stick to the Game Plan...

Hey guys,


I wish I could tell you that I have a ton of new longs to share with you, but I don't. As far as I'm concerned, the longs that I've been recommending the past few days and weeks are just fine. I only have one laggard that is starting to get on my nerves. Can you take a guess? It's RSCR. Since I bought it, it has dissapointed me a bit. But, I should've known better. The stocks chart, although attractive at first glance, was technically flawed. With the 50 day MA still under the 200 day MA, I should've figured out that the stock wasn't clear for a new upward trend change. Still, the situation may still change for the better. I just wish that it was performing better than this. It is painful to have funds tied up in a stock that is underperforming. I could've been using the funds to add to pre-existing positions which are performing well, such as PSMT, VSEC, PLPC, AXYS, and UNCA. Oh well. It looks like I'll have to be a bit more patient and see how RSCR acts tommorow. Still, I have to keep an eye on it if I want to avoid any substantial losses.

Todays New Buys: HTCO, TRR (I couldn't resist)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz