The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Trade Journal

Profit Taking ( in addition to trades listed in the previous post)
SNHY- I have mentioned this one since it first made a bullish move at 28. It has consistently outperformed the market and just about every other stock out there for the past few weeks. If you played it, you've received a nice rebound run from late comers who snatched it up near its key MA's. I recommend that you take a least some profits in SNHY.

UNCA- I took some more profits in this one.
-------------------------------------------------
Sells: ASVI - My intraday add was a mistake as the stock consequently plunged and closed in the red. As of now, ASVI is on my POS stock list.

New Long Ideas- If you simply must buy some new stocks, check out SF, FIS, PNSN. I really like SF but I feel as if I missed out on the run. SF is definitely the riskier of the bunch....

Interesting Afterhours Activity: GLDD- I've mentioned this one a while ago and I still like it. It looks like it has some interesting after hours activity as the stock has jumped over 11%. I haven't found any news in regards to the AH pop in price...

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 7:29 PM , Blogger BUY ON THE DIP said...

its the CRAMER PUMP FACTOR...up 17% afterhours on GLDD...

nice call Mr. Ambition!


your friend at

www.Buyonthedip.com

 
At 9:16 PM , Blogger Nick M. said...

I was afraid of that...Cramer always seems to come along and ruin things. Oh well, its had a nice run-up. Although it may head higher even after tommorow, I will be watching to see if it tops out. Cramer is notorious for destroying trends as most of his picks flop shortly after he recommends them and inflates their share price.

Anyways, thanks for the props and thanks for pointing out the reason for the jump!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz