The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Nice and Steady...

Hey guys,

Todays market action must've had everyone glued to their seat! Just when it looked like we would have a down day, we trade sideways. Just when it looked like we would finish sideways, the market takes off and rockets upward, climaxing in a spectacular HOD close. Today, I kept the new buys at a minimum. Instead, I continued to add to my positions in order to maximize profit potential. Lets break it down and see how the 'folio was managed...

New Buys: RRST

Added to: VCC, VSEC, PSMT, PLPC, PHC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz