The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Sorting through the mess...

Yikes! After another ugly down day, the bulls called it quits and the the market capsized under increasing selling pressure. Despite this mess, there are several stocks that have remained quite resilient. Most of my stocks did not fall as much as I thought they would One of my picks, PSMT, actually pulled off a 52 wk high. I also made a new long entry today. I have been following BSQR for some time and decided to pull the trigger and grab some since it showed some strength. As it stands, BSQR also closed up nicely. Although that is nice and all, most of my other holdings did close in the red. Is it time to short the market? Its getting awfully close. Lets see how the market acts tommorow....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz