The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Across the Water: U.K. Stock Spotlight

Here are several interesting stocks that I found on the London Stock Exchange...

All LSE symbols will be posted with the UK prefix

UK: VED - VED is the parent company of SLT (NYSE- SLT), which it spun off as an IPO several weeks ago. Although I am already long SLT, I may eventually pick up some of its parent, Vedanta Resources (VED).


UK: VED (3 month chart)



















UK: MTV (Motive Television-LSE)


No, not MTV as Music Television...but MTV as in Motive TV. MTV is a low priced speculative stock experiencing above average accumulation as the stock is securing a bottom. MTV will head higher from here.




Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz