The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Friday, July 06, 2007

Bottom Fishing: PHC, YDNT

Hey guys,

Here are two interesting stocks that seem to be bottoming out. I was incorrect in my first recommendation of PHC. Unfortunatly from when I first called it, it has gone downhill. Still, despite telling myself that I should've sold, I decided to hold on and add to it. Although averaging down is very risky I held onto the belief that PHC is still incredibly cheap and a stock that has tons of potential. Today, with PHC experiencing volume of over 300,000, I am begining to feel that I was correct in picking PHC but at fault at picking it up at the wrong time. Finally, institutions are taking notice of this tiny gem. If we can close at the HOD, we will be in great shape.

PHC
























YDNT is a stock that I've had on my watchlist for a while now. I've been looking for a real bottom on this one for a while now. I feel as if the stock is ready to finish bottoming out and start a real uptrend in the upcoming weeks and months.

YDNT








Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz