The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Friday, July 06, 2007

In Play: Before the Bell - PSMT

Hey guys,

Today PSMT announced that its same-store sales have gone up 23.2%. I don't know about you, but I don't know that many retailers with such strong same-store sales (tongue twister). Anyway, PSMT should pop up from the news, therefore it makes a nice quick trade for today. Also, this is a good spot to add to current position or if you want to initiate a position in PSMT.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz