The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

In Play: Earnings Play - CCF & ALCO

Hey guys,

These are the only two stocks (ALCO, CCF) that I found that may make decent earnings plays for today. Both posted positive earnings, but nothing really earth shattering. Don't rush them. Wait for the open, and watch for the demand. Last thing you want to do is to grab them and watch them sell off.

Update: Soon after the market open it became apparant that CCF would be the ideal play. I grabbed a small position and so far I am up 5%.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz