The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Trade Journal: Time for Some Profit Taking

New Buys: SHMR, IIN, JDAS

Looking to Buy: UK: MTV



Add Ons: TCX (so far up 19%), XRA (so far up 38%), HTCO (should bounce off of the 50day MA), ILX, ARTW, KTEC, LGTY, PRGX


Sold for Profit: PSMT (+35.40%), RRST (+34%), NEOG (+3.10), SMTX (+17.80- should've sold my entire position earlier, before the big drop), PLPC (+18.20%), DYS (sold for 50% return), PMRY (+8.4%), VSEC (sold some for a profit of 105%-by far, my one of my best stocks), ESEA (+84%), PTG (+17.3%)

Sold for Loss- PED (-3.10%- again, I should've sold earlier.), ETEL (-6%), SPAN (-10%)

I feel relieved by todays profit as I have been holding onto some of my positions for way too long. Although most of my trades are 3 months in length, I've had several stocks in the folio as far back as February and January of this year. Now I have a ton of free cash to do as I please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz