The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Keep Adding to Your Winners, Cut Your Losses Short...

Today, I am adding more to my top performing holdings and cutting loose my poor performers.

Add to: IIN, BOOT, SHMR...


I will be gone for most of the day. I will try to post some of my thoughts and market commentary later on this evening.

Before I part, I want everyone to try to notice any new trends in the market. Try to notice the different group of stocks that are begining to lead the market. Also notice that the old winners and industries aren't working any more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz