The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Friday, August 03, 2007

More Interesting Canadian Stocks...

Although I've been interested in Canadian stocks (mainly oil stocks) since the begining of my trading career, I've recently developed a renewed interest in not only the oil stock companies, but other industries and sectors as well.


GBI (Global Railway Industries):Transportation- Equipment Mfg
(same industry group as U.S. traded GBX, TOD, STS, TWIN, WAB, etc.)































TIM (Timminco Ltd): Steel- Specialty Alloys
(same industry group as TIE, ATI, RTI, CRS, etc)
































HRX (Heroux-Devtek Inc): Aerospace and Defense- Equipment
(same industry group as SIF)


























DWI (Dragonware Inc):Telecom- Wireless Equipment



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz