The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Market Whiplash...

The Indices wild and erratic movement has many on the NYSE floor rubbing the back of their necks in pain from the whiplash they have sustained since today's opening bell. As I am writing this, the Dow is up over 70 points. Quite a difference from where it was trading 30 minutes ago. Is this an invite to jump back in long and strong? Maybe. I've decided to sit this one out and wait for more signs and clues that may indicate that the worst is over.

At the moment, I will not be adding any new longs. I will simply add to stocks that are showing strength and getting rid of the ones that are weak.....

Showing Strength: VSEC, BLOG, SPNC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz