The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Friday, July 27, 2007

Taking it Easy Till Sunday...

Hey guys,

I'll be taking it easy and resting for the remainder of the week. Yesterday, I sprained my neck (at least thats what I think the problem is) and I am in excruciating pain today. Instead of resting I have been doing chores, errands and researching the market. Because of my failure to rest, my neck is even worse today. So, I will take the rest of the day off and the weekend for some much needed R&R. If you have any questions or comments, just leave them on the blog and I will try to respond back to you as soon as I can. Thanks for understanding.

2 Comments:

At 7:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 3:18 PM , Blogger Nick M. said...

Spammers still do not get the point...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz