The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Pay Attention To Today's Winners...

Because today's winners will be the new leaders when the correction eases.

New Buy Ideas: OMTR (I already have some from earlier this year. If you are new to the stock, today's breakout is a good buy signal. Just make sure you snatch it at a good price. I may add more to my position tomm), VDSI, RESP, IFSIA, SYNT, OI, AXYS (already long)

Don't go too crazy with any new long positions. Small positions are key right now. Also, don't force yourself to buy a new stock. If the market and the stock is not performing well, do not press the buy button. Remember, you don't have to trade everyday. Sometimes it pays to wait strategically and pounce on an opportunity. Some of the best traders compare trading to tactical warfare...as if your cash/money are soldiers...you want them to go in, do their duty and return in one piece-with the job done ( a profit).

I've got several other long plays but I'll reveal them tomorrow morning. Some of them are interesting earnings plays...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz