The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Canadian Hot Shots....

Here are several interesting Canadian stocks that I have on my radar screen...

CA: TIM, GBI, HF, SAP

Most of them have exciting news or events that have helped propel their stocks to new highs.

HF is in the fertilizer busines. It has climbed up along with its U.S peers such as TNH and TRA



TIM- announced the ground breaking of a new solar silicon facility









GBI- has announced a strategic acquisition that will increase its revenues

SAP- announced strong earnings results

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz