The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Look for Stocks Showing Strength...

With the market attempting to bounce back, it is important to take note of the stocks that are leading and showing strength.

Showing Strength: AXYS, IIN, POSH, WPZ, TOD, WAB, ARTW, SILC, PAS, ASTE, LDSH, HUBB/A, CFI, UA, WRLS, VIGN, and several others.

I have some things to attend to, so I will be back a little later to give you the heads up on any new or interesting stocks or developments...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz