The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Stick to the Game Plan...

I apologize for posting so late but I have been feeling a bit under the weather today. I'm still in the middle of going through my stock lists. The only negative thing about a strong positive market day is the amount of stocks that I have to try to narrow down, eliminate and pick. I've finally narrowed it down to a handful.
Here they are: ACCL (previously rec'd), CRESY, DVA, HMIN, IHS, IIT, LTRE, LWAY, NSUR, POWL, SCR, STKL, TISI


Add to: AATI, DGIT, DSX, FSIN, MEAS, NTCT, SIMC, SLI

2 Comments:

At 8:31 AM , Blogger Yre said...

Get well Buddy

 
At 9:07 AM , Blogger Nick M. said...

Thanks Yre.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz