The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Back to Business....

On Monday, it will be back to business, as usual. As you may have noticed, I haven't posted much during the past few days (perhaps maybe a week or two). During market corrections (such as the one we are in), I like to kick back a bit and catch up on other things. Its not that the action isn't important. Its just that there aren't many attractive setups to go long. So, I divert my daily research to other endeavors, such as catching up on some books on the markets and trading. They help to motivate me and keep my discipline in check. I will try to list a few good trading books. They will make great gifts to anyone that is interested in absorbing some insight from the past great traders and stock pickers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz