The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Monday, December 03, 2007

Let's K.I.M. (Keep It Moving)

Today's action made it easy for me to see which stocks were the clear winners. Speculative China plays were the stocks du jour. This was quite evident with plays such as FSIN, HRBN, WATG and many others getting plenty of heavy trader love. I already own some WATG. Since it did so well, I added some more to my position. FSIN was a stock that I previously played and sold because it wasn't acting right. That was back at 14 and change. Although I did regret selling it much earlier, I decided to rebuy the stock (avg price in at around mid 18). So far so good.

New Buys: DCGN, FSIN

The rest of the buy candidates faltered near the end and were eliminated. I will post some more buy candidates for tomorrow later on tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz