The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Schedule of Postings...

The schedule of postings for the next few days will go something like this:

Monday (morning): Stock Picks and Trade Ideas for Monday

Tuesday-Friday: Between this time period, I will post my end the year review. I will also post my goals for 2008. This will include what I want to accomplish as far as performance, trading strategy/discipline wise, etc. I was hoping to have already done all of this, but I have been extremely busy the last few days and haven't had time to devote to the blog. As of now, I have to cook and prepare food for both Dec. 31st (New Years Eve), as well as New Years Day for my many large family get togethers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz