The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Monday, December 10, 2007

Stock Picks and Trade Ideas for Tuesday

I will post some stock picks during market hours. At the moment I haven't found any new stocks that are worthwhile. Over the past few days and weeks, I have mentioned many stocks that made great longs. Recent mentions that are doing very well include: CTCM, CYH, GXDX, MELI, VSNT, etc.


New Buys: FCEL, HWK, PRGO, RESP (rebuy)

Add To: APEI, FSIN, SAPE

Sold for Profit:

Sold for Loss:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz