The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Stock Picks and Trade Ideas for Wednesday

I will try and have some long and short candidates by either tomorrow morning or during market hours. I would have posted them tonight but I am very busy and do not have enough time to do any indepth research. Do not worry. Judging by my research (thus far), we won't be missing out on much as the market has left very few good long positions standing.

For Wednesday...

New Buy Candidates: MXB, SAPE, SOLF (watch your entry on this one), VSNT

Add To: CSIQ, TKC, VSL

New Short Candidates:


*Update: I haven't found any great new longs for today. I will try and see if I find any good trades intra-day and post them before the market close.


--------------------------------------------

Today's trades

New Buy: APPY, BRKR

Add To: MASI, RICK, SPIR, TECH, WATG


Time to Sell: DCGN (sold for 7.12% loss)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz