The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Friday, January 18, 2008

No Relief for Longs...

The current market conditions are just simply appalling. So far, I have sold all of my positions except for TITN and VRUS. So far, these are the ONLY ones that are hanging in there (VRUS more than TITN). So much for my good start for 2008. In retrospect, I should have just held onto my short positions for a longer period of time. This market has been in a down trend since October 2007 (which is when I started some small short positions). Unfortunately, I closed all of them a bit too early. When will I learn from my stupid mistakes??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz