The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Stock Picks and Trade Ideas for Thursday

New Buy Ideas: ICO (in at 6.99), OFG (in at 18.75)

Add To: GU (short), VSCI
Sold: ADEP, AUXL, TITN, VSCI (my first position for a 61% return)
*VSCI - looking for a good dip to add more to my other positions

4 Comments:

At 8:41 AM , Blogger Chad said...

Who's going to watch Bernanke stare blankly at a mound of I-have-the-solution-to-everything senators on the hill today? (Raising hand!)

 
At 9:16 AM , Blogger Nick M. said...

I'll pass! I'm tired of his so called solutions and comments. How long will the Fed delay the inevitable?? The longer they stretch this out, the longer it will take to create a real market bottom. I'm no longer interested in the bull market that was 2002/03-2008. I'm looking for the next one. Unfortunatly, it won't come until the Fed and government stops trying to woo the market and the American public with false hopes and tax rebates...

 
At 9:59 AM , Blogger Chad said...

I agree. I'm not keen on the 1.6 billion dollar "relief" debt we just charged to our credit card.

The other thing that I keep asking myself is why people are so hell-bent on keeping an indefinite bull market. I mean, in order for this whole free-market thing to work out, it has to be allowed to swing and correct.

I still watch though. Bernanke looks like an unammused deer in headlights when he takes on these senators.

-Chad.

 
At 2:10 PM , Blogger Nick M. said...

Of course, I sell TITN just a tad too soon...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz