The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Trade Journal

New Buys: XTLB (in at 3.74)

Added To: AUXL, INET, VSCI

Sold for Profit:

Sold for Loss: APWR (-14.87%)

Note: I should've sold APWR a lot sooner. Instead, I held onto it thinking that it would form a pivot point and bounce higher. Turns out I was wrong on it and it became a stupid, costly mistake. Oh well. I'm just glad I got rid of it.

Note: I just realized that I did not post the buy info on my INET position, so here it is. INET (in at 7.81)

4 Comments:

At 7:40 PM , Blogger Chad said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 7:54 AM , Blogger Yre said...

vgz on the move.
PAL is looking good now. PAL turned out to be no pal with 13% dip cpl days ago. PD is up overnight so will PAL today. Can make it a one day play.

 
At 12:32 PM , Blogger Nick M. said...

Yre,

Yeah PAL still looks good. Did you get stopped out? I like MGH and PZG better than VGZ right now.

 
At 9:13 PM , Blogger Yre said...

I got in PAL neck deep at 3.60.
Happy camper so far..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz