The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Saturday, February 02, 2008

Short Term Bottoms

Here are several stocks that may present some short term buying opportunities for bottom fishers...

BNHNA, CTC, FMT, GCA, GYI, HHS, MNTA, OCCX, ROHI, VPHM, WFSG, YBTVA, ZL

Generally, these stocks are coming off of rounding bottoms and showing reflex bounces due to oversold conditions, short coverings. Some of them boast low floats which also help fuel their bounces.

5 Comments:

At 9:37 PM , Blogger Yre said...

Wht say abt BHT ? Looks like a good Natural gas play.... !!

 
At 9:54 AM , Blogger Nick M. said...

Yre,

Is that the correct symbol? Nothing is turning up. Perhaps its on a foreign exchange??

 
At 6:05 PM , Blogger Nick M. said...

This is too funny...my bottom fishing picks outperformed all my other recommendations. OCCX and ROHI did quite well.

Also note that WFSG should read as WSFG

 
At 7:23 PM , Blogger Chad said...

I just looked them all over, too... I'll be watching four of them close! If GCA walks itself down into an entry point by the middle of the week, I'm in.

Take care,
Chad.

 
At 8:33 PM , Blogger Nick M. said...

Chad,

So far, out of all of these, I like OCCX the best. The others look ok but they need some more time to prove themselves. OCCX is coming off of a rounding bottom with nice volume. I believe that it may continue its move tomorrow.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz