The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Friday, January 25, 2008

New Favorite Chart Setups

Here are several other charts worth keeping an eye on...


FDG
Right now, FDG looks a bit extended. I'm watching it for a better entry.








INET


This recent IPO has huge potential in the near term future. Now is a good time to buy some as the stock is begining to show some strength.





NURO























5 Comments:

At 6:34 PM , Blogger Yre said...

Jump on board with PAL or SWC.

I am hoping it will double in few months.

 
At 5:27 PM , Blogger Nick M. said...

Yre,

I've already got my eye on both of them. I'm just not too crazy about either of them....yet.

 
At 6:21 AM , Blogger Chad said...

INET looks pretty interesting, but it's pulling right up into some solid resistance. You holding through that?

-Chad.

 
At 9:59 AM , Blogger Nick M. said...

Chad,

I may take some off the table if it faces major resistance, but once I see it take out its old high, I will add to my position. There is nothing more bullish than a stock heading into uncharted territory during a market correction. So far, the stock has done a wonderful job coming off the lows and is already showing impressive strength.

 
At 12:45 PM , Blogger Nick M. said...

Well, it looks like NURO bit the dust today. Although I did like its chart at the time, I'm glad that I waited and did not buy into it. FDG and INET have definitely performed better.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz