The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Ripe For a Bounce

Ready for a bounce? Ready or not, it is bound to happen. Markets never go straight up and they sure don't go just straight down. There are always dips in uptrends and bounces in downtrends. This weeks oversold conditions are setting the markets up for a powerful bounce. The only question is, will it create a bottom or just a temporary relief before the situation worsens? This remains to be seen. I've looked for good longs but I haven't found many. There are a few. One stock that seems to be bouncing back is CZZ. I already sold my shares yesterday but I may jump back in if the stock continues to do well. It is too early to tell. Another interesting stock that has caught my attention is ORCH. ORCH showed perfect form as it vaulted itself above its 200 day MA (+8.71%) on nearly 5X the normal daily trading volume. If that doesn't get your attention, I don't know what will. Others to keep an eye on include HITK, IRBT, LCRD and TNDM.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz