The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

In Play: CHQ, IRBT, PTEC, SUSS, VSCI

CHQ (in at 3.88)

IRBT (in at 20.25)

PTEC (in at 13.24)

SUSS (in at 25.36)

VSCI (in at 2.69)

You may have noticed that I have mentioned CHQ as a potential long a few posts ago. Today the stock has shown above average strength so I decided to nibble on some. So far it's tasty...


Other stocks that I like: CGPI, CMO, COIN, CREE, DAR, OFG, PTEC, SUSS, WMT

6 Comments:

At 7:15 AM , Blogger Chad said...

VSCI has certainly got some crazed-hype potential! I'll be watching this one.

Fan of CHQ also.

 
At 10:24 AM , Blogger Nick M. said...

Vestary,
I'm glad to see that someone else likes these little known stocks. I like VSCI as a longer term play while I view CHQ as more of a short term trade. We'll see how these two play out in the upcoming days/weeks.

 
At 3:06 PM , Blogger RoCoach said...

You persuaded me to take a look at PTEC. I liked what I saw and took a small position this morning. Good job Nick!

 
At 4:10 PM , Blogger Nick M. said...

Rocoach,

Glad to see that PTEC is treating you good. CHQ and PTEC are my top two stocks (*besides VRUS) performance-wise at the moment.

 
At 10:02 PM , Blogger RoCoach said...

Yeah. I sold VRUS for a profit a couple of days ago when everything was tanking. You think its worth getting back in?

 
At 8:51 AM , Blogger Nick M. said...

Rocoach,

VRUS may still have more potential. I'm looking for it to finish consolidating and create a strong pivot point. If it can do this, it will be ready for the next leg up. That scenario will also create another good buy point.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz